Montash are currently working with a global financial services organisation based in London who are seeking a Technology Risk Analyst to join their growing Technology Risk function. There are two positions, with one having a focus on the application security piece and the other on infrastructure assessments.
- Perform IT Risk and Security Assessments.
- Identify potential threats to the organisation and conduct activities to mitigate this.
- Evaluate risks from both a technical and a business perspective.
- Update the information risk management frameworks as and when needed.
- Implement appropriate policies, standards and controls.
- Involvement in disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Involvement in information risk programs.
- Experience within information risk management.
- Knowledge in one of the following areas: application security, infrastructure assessments, firewalls, SIEM, system architecture.
- Strong communication skills.
- Degree educated in Computer Science or related field.
- Certifications in CISSP, CISM, CRISC or similar.
- Fluent English.