Telephony Project Manager - Utilities - Reading - 6 months - £400-£450 per day - ASAP - IMMEDIATE START
Montash have been engaged by a leading utilities company in order to source and secure and experienced Telephony Project Manager to improve the current state of their telephony systems.
- Worked in high volume call-centres designing roadmap solutions
- Proven ability of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Ability to engage and gather requirements from senior business and IT stakeholders
- Customer focussed approach
- Demonstrated proficiency of making effective decisions based on incomplete information
- Excellent communication skills
This is an URGENT requirement for an experienced Project Manager, please submit an updated CV for a confidential conversation.
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £400-450 per day
Employment Business: Montash
Posted Date: 12/08/15
Telephony / call-centre / phone / telephonic / telephone / strategy / roadmap / vision / utilities / design / solution / requirements / business / IT / communication / global / technology