Montash Recruitment is now working with a leading telecommunications firm to hire an experienced Test Analyst for their modern Central London Office.
The primary focus of this role will be to execute predefined test scripts and configurations on important upcoming projects as part of a team of other analysts.
This team may be required to provide out of hours support when system upgrades or new services are being applied, therefore the role demands a high level of commitment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Create test plans and test scripts. Map test cases to requirements
- Log defects found during test script execution, defect management throughout SDLC and defect triage
- Follow defined test processes and standards
- Work with managed service testing partner for testing delivery
- Review quality of testing delivered by managed service partner
- Report testing progress and defects
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Previous experience in testing
- Use of HP Quality Centre/ALM
- Experience of single eView billing system
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Unix system and commands
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of CRM systems: Peoplesoft or MS Dynamics
- Experience of working in a global organization
- Experience of working in telecommunications industry