Montash have been engaged by a Leading UK Consultancy to source a Test Analyst to be responsible for testing activities on a large Cloud Infrastructure Programme. This is initially a 3 month contract with chance of extension.
You will have had experience in Data Centre Infrastructure, Physical and Virtual Network appliances, Racking and Stacking and Open source cloud
You will responsible for understanding the test requirements, developing test cases & scenarios, executing tests, raising defects and reporting test progress. Defines, identifies, collects, and organises detailed information relating to testing requirements.
You will utilise an appropriate testing methodology to Analyse testing requirements as the basis for developing testing scenarios for a test phase to be executed on a project. You will also be responsible for executing tasks related to the production of the test cases, test scripts, and test data.
Day to Day Tasks
- Analyses the results of the testing process and recommends solutions
- Interacts with the project team to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and conformance criteria
- Assists in the preparation of estimates of the various activities defined in the Test Phase Plan
- Assess impact on testing of change requests
- Reviews and Analyses test results to confirm, establish, and communicate the cause of the discrepancy
- Performs defect administration - provides input into and follows through to resolution adhering to defect management process
- Designs testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, relative to the test phase, as defined in business or technical specifications
- Co-ordinates testing with external systems
The Ideal Candidate will have experience in:
1) Datacentre infrastructure test experience - Firewalls, DNS, Virtualisation as key skills
2) AWS - cloud infrastructure test background, large scale preferred
4) Network testing
5) Cyber security tools aware