Test Engineer Required. My globally recognised client is looking for an experienced ISTQB Test Engineer to assist with verification process of integrated systems against pre-requisite requirements.
As Senior Test Engineer, it is essential that you have proven track record in defining and reviewing test plans and strategies and have a keen ability in stakeholder engagement and management.
The Test Engineer will be playing a leading role in the management, execution and testing of enhancements to the companies testing strategies and plans.
To summarise the Test Engineer will have skills and competencies in the following areas:
- Testing of functional and non-functional systems
- Highlighting test results in report
- Review requirement specifications and testing accordingly
- Involvement in all stages of testing procedure
- Follow up on improvements and recommendations
You will be:
- ISTQB foundation qualified
- Experienced Tester
- Sound understanding of Software Lifecycle procedure
- Experience in Mechanical/Electrical/Computer Science
- Experience with Pega 7 platform is highly advantageous but not essential
- Ability to read and understand Java code
- Excellent command of English Language
- Ability to work under pressure to time restaints
This is an initial 8-month contract (extensions likely) based in their offices in Eindhoven (Netherlands). If this sounds like you and are interested in the role. Send over your most recent CV and contact details to email@example.com