Test Manager - ISEB/ISTQB - Agile - .Net - Microsoft Stack - Consultancy - London with Travel
Test Manager - ISEB/ISTQB - Agile - .Net - Microsoft Stack - Consultancy - London with Travel required to work in a busy, professional environment for a large organisation on a permanent basis.
Montash are retained to work with one of the UK's leading consultancies who are looking for multiple experienced Test Managers within the Microsoft Stack of various capabilities to work in a flexible manner throughout the UK. As this is a Consultancy role you will need to be flexible to be based around the UK at any point to work with a variety of clients and industries.
Salary Range = £60,000 - £65,000 + Bonus & Benefits. (Salary dependant on experience)
The main areas of responsibility are:
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing multiple consulting engagements, overseeing the delivery of performance and functional testing services in various technologies including Microsoft, .Net and Mobile application and utilising both on and offshore resourcing models. The candidate should be adaptable and show an enthusiasm to learn especially latest technical developments and testing trends.
- ISEB/ISTQB Certification or similar testing experience.
- At least 8 years practical testing experience or which at least should be in a Test lead/ management role.
- Proven Test management experience in a consulting environment. Should have worked on Microsoft technologies.
- Proven experience of SDLC particularly Agile, Iterative and V-Model and should show an ability to work within a dynamic and challenging environments.
- Development of Test Strategies including test effort and resource requirements
- Develop the Test Plan for the including the dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality.
- Experience of creating and Maintaining both Project and Programme Risk and Issue logs
- Experience managing offshore resources to deliver high quality service.
- Willingness to still be hands-on in the test process in creating/executing test cases, raising defects and maintaining defect logs.
- Multiple project experiences in both functional and non-functional testing.
- Client management and liaison experience .
- Experience of various testing tools particularly HP and Microsoft. However an understanding of OpenSource tooling would be beneficial.
- Consultancy experience a strong advantage.
Please apply asap to be considered.