TIBCO Developer - Solution Designer - Integration - Middleware - Web Services - Software Development - Bedfordshire
TIBCO Developer - Designer - Integration - Middleware - Web Services - Software Development - Bedfordshire required to work in a busy, professional environment for a large organisation on a permanent basis.
Montash are retained to work with one of the UK's leading companies who are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced TIBCO Developer - Solution Designer to join their growing team. This role would suit a Senior TIBCO Developer who is looking to take the step up into a lead role and into the design and architecture field more than the hands on coding aspect.
Salary Range = £50,000 - £55,000 per Annum + Benefits.
Tasks they will be completing will include:
- Designing solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements, definition of specifications and hands on development.
- End to end project experience with strong consulting, influencing and presentation skills.
- A broad technical background with depth in at least one architecture discipline.
- Experience in SOA middleware (TIBCO Suite of products).
- Experience on ESB, Registry/Repository, Service Development Lifecycle.
- Experience in any non-TIBCO middleware is a good to have.
- Solid experience developing web services and enterprise-scale application integration solutions.
- Proven TIBCO, IBM Websphere, Oracle/BEA WebLogic or similar technologies.
- Experience with RESTful, JSON, XML, SOAP web service.
- Familiarity with backend architectures.
- Familiarity with iterative development life cycle and methodology.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with diverse groups of individuals and the ability to maintain effective work relationships.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, to meet deadlines, and properly escalate issues for a timely resolution.
- Preferably a certified TIBCO practitioner.
- Willing to travel internationally on a regular basis, as required.
Desirable / Nice to have:
- Informatica experience would be a huge bonus.