Immediate Requirement - TIBCO Middleware Developer
Contract Length: 3 Months
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR AVAILABLE WITHIN 2 WEEKS.
Currently working with a Global Retailer to source and secure a Tibco Middleware Developer to work with them for initially 6 months.
The role of the Tibco Middleware Developer will be to work in our development team to help implement the solutions for the SAP C4C CRM system as specified by the system architect and in line with the business requirements. The developer will be expected to contribute to all phases of software development including design, implementation, testing, documentation and release. The role will include ongoing technical support, integration work with other bespoke systems and ongoing maintenance of the solutions.
- Experience in SOA middleware (TIBCO Suite of products)
- Experience on ESB, Registry/Repository, Service Development Lifecycle
- Experience in any non-TIBCO middleware is a good to have
- At least Six (6) years of overall experience developing web services and enterprise-scale application integration solutions
- Three (3) years' Tibco, IBM Websphere, Oracle/BEA WebLogic or similar technologies
- Experience with RESTful, JSON, XML, SOAP web service
- Demonstrated ability to code
- Familiarity with backend architectures
- Analysis and design skills of moderate complexity
- Familiarity with iterative development life cycle and methodology
- Preferably a certified TIBCO practitioner.
- Willing to travel internationally on a regular basis, as required
Tibco / SAP / Middleware / IBM webshere / Oracle / SOA / JSON / Tibco practitioner / ESB