Track&Trace Project Manager - London - 5 Months
Montash have been engaged by a Global FMCG organisation, who require a Track & Trace Project manager for a 5-month contract based in Central London.
You will support the management of an RFI / RFP selection process for an Independent 3rd party supplier who will be commissioned to establish and manage a Track & Trace Repository. The repositories are being established in line with EU Tobacco Product related regulation
Essential skills for the Project manager:
- Previous Experience of having managed and overlooked an RFI / RFP processes
- Experience working alongside different functions including legal, procurement, IT Services and Architecture
- Previous experience managing serialisation or track & trace projects
- Experience working in global environments and in similar organisations
- Background - FMCG or Pharmaceutical
- Experience having managed 3rd party suppliers
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Please note - do not apply if you don't have RFI/RFP experience.
If you are currently available for a new contract please get in touch on 0207 014 0239 or email me on Ashleya@montash.com