Trade Floor Support - ION Market View - Investment Banking
I have been engaged by a Global investment bank, who require a Trade floor Support for a 6 -month contract based in London.
The team is responsible for supporting globally the ION platform, in-house pricing application, algorithmic trading components, STP, for rates and Credit business.
The key focus is to provide BAU production support issues/user enquiries and align processes and procedures with the global support teams: to ensure current service agreements are met and requirements are successfully implemented, also to establish a high level of quality for the production systems supporting the FI businesses
Key Responsibilities for the Trade Floor Support:
- To provide 1st line support for the eRates and eCredit Pricing & ETS applications
- To provide high quality first line functional pricing & ETS support for European trading desks, and 2nd/3rd line functional support for Americas and Asia Pacific.
- To work closely with the Traders and business managers to understand their pricing requirements and processes
- Ensures Follow-the-Sun and regional support teams are trained as required, in particular over new releases
- Ensure productions incidents and problems/actions associated are properly raised with clear information
- Provide feedback to the business in term of root cause/solution according to the severity of the incident
- Ensure good level of investigation around incidents
- Ensure root cause analysis is undertaken for all incidents
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ideally First-class degree of top university and scientific background - mathematical or/and IT (ability to problem solve)
- High motivation to learn a huge and complex environment
- relevant experience in a similar role, the majority of which should have been gained within Front Office Trading
- They must be experienced in providing support as part of a team, and have practical understanding of the criticality of trading applications
- The role focuses specifically on Credit and Rates products, Credit and Rates knowledge would be appreciated
- We are looking for someone ideally with technical skills (SQL, VBA, Windows, Unix, Python, ION…)
If you are available for this new challenge then please call me on 0207 014 0231 or Ashleya@montash.com