Do these words apply to you?
Entrepreneurial, articulate, dedicated, driven, ethical, resilient, reliable, professional,
self-motivated, ambitious, charismatic, adaptable, team player, open-minded,
hard-working, confident, honest, determined, enthusiastic, tenacious, proactive.
Montash is an award winning search and selection consultancy based in Old Street in Shoreditch, London. We specialise following: Architecture, SAP, BI, DATA, Information Security & Energy Technology.
Our initial training programme consists of classroom and live coaching over your first 3 months. There is then a further 9 months of coaching, supporting you with the best tools to ensure success.
What We Offer
Alongside a structured growth & development plan for every employee there are also many other benefits Montash offer for delivery and account management employee's:
- Competitive salaries £20k-25k
- A commission structure of up to 30% that has NO Threshold & No Upper Limit!
- 6 monthly Holiday targets, (2 holidays per year)
- Quarterly Prizes (iPads, Tv's etc)
- Work Phone
- Rolex Incentives
- Monthly Lunch Clubs
- Free Friday Breakfasts - (every Friday!!!)
- Sports days,
- Team nights out and much much more!
- Strong sales ability (ideal not essential)
- Influencing and Negotiation skills
- Be able to think outside of the box
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Target driven and able to achieve and exceed targets
- Ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to focus on end results and be able to be self-motivated
- Problem Solver
- Pro-active approach
- Flexible approach
You will be expected to generate new business and deliver high quality candidates to existing clients.
Business Development responsibilities/skills:
- Generate and Pitch leads
- Canvass existing and new clients
- Create new business opportunities
- Build relationships
Candidate Generation and Management
- Meet set targets
- Deliver on requirements
- Book meetings
- Source active and passive candidates globally using all resources
- Headhunting a range of profiles
- Set own goals/self-analysis
- High level of commitment to tasks
To apply please send a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Usha on 0207 014 0232