Do these words apply to you?
Proactive, self-motivated, ambitious,
entrepreneurial, , dedicated, enthusiastic,driven, resilient
ethical, articulate, confident, honest, determined, tenacious,reliable,
charismatic, adaptable, team player, open-minded, hard-working, professional,
Montash was ranked as number 3 in the HOT 100 Recruiter Awards 2014, we are a technology consultancy based in Old Street, Central London, looking to hire a number trainees for various teams. We specialise in Architecture, SAP, BI, &DATA and Information Security.
A full 12 month training programme, an initial 3 months consisting of theory based classroom sessions and live coaching. There a further 9 months of mentored coaching, supporting you with the best tools to ensure success.
What we offer
Alongside a structured growth & development plan for every employee there are also many other benefits Montash offer for delivery and account management employee's:
- Competitive salaries
- A commission structure of 12.5% to 30% that has NO Threshold & Uncapped!
- 6 month Holiday targets, (2 holidays per year)
- Quarterly Prizes (iPads, Tv's etc)
- Work Phone
- Rolex Incentives
- Monthly Lunch Clubs
- Free Friday Breakfasts - (every Friday!!!)
- Sports days
- Team nights out and much much more!
- Strong sales ability (ideal not essential)
- Influencing and Negotiation skills
- Be able to think outside of the box
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Target driven and able to achieve and exceed targets
- Ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to focus on end results and be able to be self-motivated
- Problem Solver
- Pro-active approach
- Flexible approach
You will be expected to generate new business and deliver high quality candidates to existing clients through a consultative and quality driven approach. Specific tasks and responsibilities are specified below.
Business Development responsibilities/skills:
- ·Generate and Pitch leads
- ·Canvass existing and new clients
- ·Create new business opportunities
- ·Build relationships
Candidate Generation responsibilities/skills:
- Meet set targets
- Deliver on requirements
- Book meetings
- Source active and passive candidates globally using all resources
- Head-hunting a range of profiles
- Set own goals/self-analysis
- High level of commitment to tasks
To apply please send a copy of your cv before the closing date of 6th April 2015, to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Usha on 0207 014 0232
The next stage will be a pre-screen questionnaire sent via email and then a telephone interview conducted by the management.