Transaction Analyst - London - £650-£680
I have been engaged by a global investment bank, who require a transaction analyst for a 3-month contract based in London.
Global Markets transactions fees related operations examples of which include inventory management, cost allocation, invoice reconciliation and associated approval workflows. The overall objective will lead to a reduction in the overall Transaction fee spend across Global Markets.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver the following in the course of this assignment:
- An audit of the existing procedures and workflows to manage transaction fees.
- An exhaustive review of agreements associated invoicing with potential gap analysis and optimisation scenarios.
- The definition of a new process to optimise the operational management and administration of transaction fees namely.
Essential skills for the transaction analyst:
- Demonstrable analysis skills
- Previous experience dealing with transaction fee processes and reductions within the Investment banking or Financial Services industry
- Show a history of high quality project delivery to tight timescales
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to make an impact from day one
If you are interested please give me a call or email on 0207 014 0239 or Ashleya@montash.com this role is urgent and interviews can be arranged for early next week.