Treasury Business Analyst - £275 - £325 - Contract - 3 Months - West Midlands - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large company to secure an experienced Treasury Business Analyst on an initial 3 month contract starting asap.
The successful candidate will need to come from a Treasury background as you will be responsible for working on the Treasury Management replacement project.
- Extensive background working in a Treasury environment.
- Able to document requirements, ideas, potential solutions and issues including requirement capture, requirement management, maturity and traceability.
- You will need to have strong experience in document use cases, acceptance criteria and test cases and scripts.
- Experience in documenting technical discussion of solutions in a cohesive user friendly manner.
- Good understanding of systems engineering concepts and modeling methods.
- Ability to produce clear documentation suitable for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to present and liaise with key business and IT stakeholders throughout board and director level.
Please contact me on email@example.com for more information.
KEYWORDS: TREASURY / TREASURY BUSINESS ANALYST / BA / FINANCIAL / UK /