IS&T Project Manager
Salary: £65-£80K + 30% Bonus
Montash are currently engaged with a Global FMCG Organisation to source and secure an IS&T Project Manager based in Surrey. Experienced IS&T professional able to work independently to lead the design, realisation, implementation and improvement of business processes and solutions.
- Must have an excellent delivery track record across all phases of the systems transformation process including program governance, planning & scoping, design & blueprinting, build & realisation and early lifecycle adoption.
- An accomplished functional consultant and subject matter expert in sales and consumer related systems - having led the design and delivery of complex solutions in multiple business transformation programmes on a global basis.
Demonstrate expertise in the following process areas:-
- POS - SAP Retail
- E-commerce Consumer- order and pay
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Production Planning (PP)
- Able to understand, explain and present technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences in a persuasive and convincing manner
MUST HAVE RETAIL OR FMCG EXPERIENCE.
Bachelor's degree required. Masters degree or equivalent experience preferred, or suitable professional qualification where applicable
IS&T / E2E / delivery / SAP / ERP / Retail / FMCG / Consumer operations / Stakeholder experience / POS / Point of sale / SAP retail / e-Commerce / eCommerce / Supply Chain / Supplier Relationship Management / SCM / SRM / Sales and Distribution / Production Planning / SD / PP