UI Consultancy Developer - London - Urgent - 6months
Montash have been engaged by a Global investment bank, who require a UI Consultancy Developer for a 6 -month contract based in London.
Key Responsibilities for the UI Consultancy Developer:
- Participate in an agile based software development life-cycle including technical analysis, documentation, development, testing and code reviews.
- Collaborate with the production support team for release and maintenance of the components.
- Work closely with the other developers in determining and following best development and architecture practice.
- Propose and provide feedback from experience/knowledge on architecture, design, technology choices and technology direction of the platform.
- Train and mentor less experienced participants through instruction, pair programming and code review.
- Fully participate in requirement and design meetings for new functionality.
- Develop reference implementations and documentation for platform features
Skills and Experience UI Consultancy Developer
- At least 5 years software development experience in an enter[rise environment
- Strong development skills and experience with Typescipt , CSS.
- Strong development skills and experience with the Angular js libraries and other web technologies
- Excellent knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns etc.
- Strong interest in continuous improvement and all aspects of software development and delivery
- Agile practitioner using Scrum.
- Strong understanding of test driven development and continuous integration practices
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing, inside and outside the team.
- Desire to learn quickly and ability to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Strong problem solving skills.
If you are actively looking for a new role please call me on 0207 014 0239 or email me on Ashleya@montash.com