Unified Communications/Lync Architect
$115-130k base + $10-15k sign on bonus + benefits
Unified Communications, Architect, Lync, Unified Communications Architect, Exchange, Lync 2010, Lync 2013, Sharepoint, Video, Voice, Lync Enterprise Voice, Telephony, AudioCodes
About the role
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global organisation that operate in more than 70 countries worldwide and generate around $10 billion in sales with 13,000 employees, who are embarking on a large transformation and are seeking to acquire a Unified Communications/Lync Architect who will be responsible for aligning the architecture and design within the Lync/Unified Communications space.
The Lync/Unified Communications Architect will have broad knowledge across Lync 2010, Lync 2013, Video, Voice, AudioCodes and Telephony. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- A solid understanding of the architecture design process, methodology, and high level of understanding of the business environment, strategy and needs.
- A broad knowledge of Microsoft technologies and products, with a specialization in three or more of the following areas:-
- Lync (2010, 2013), Exchange (2010, 2013), SharePoint (2010, 2013), Office 365, Windows Client/Server, Office (2010, 2013), SQL Server, System Center, Active Directory (DS, FS)
- A solid understanding of networking principles and technology in a global environment:-
- TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, Voice and Video CODECS, RTP, SIP, QoS, CAC, MPLS, Routers, Switches, Gateways, Hardware Load Balancers, UAG, TMG, Call Manager
- Previous integration experience with converged voice communication and services:-
- VoIP Toll Bypass, IP Telephony, Lync Enterprise Voice, PBX Systems, SBC, Gateway, SBA, AudioCodes, Call Manager:
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best Unified Communication/Lync Architect. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a strong base salary + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within Wisconsin, USA.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on +44 2070140230 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.