Montash have been engaged by a Leading retailer based in the Luton area to source a UX Designer for an initial 6 month contract.
The client are looking for a designer who is experienced in working the UCD process end to end and experienced at working at pace on complex products. The ideal candidate will be a good communicator and be able to work independently and have good attention to detail. You will have a good understanding of ecommerce websites and also have a good track record of good responsive design.
The role sits within the digital experience team and will report into a UX lead.
- Need to pick up and understand package holiday business quickly
- Able to work in a big business with lots of Stakeholders
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Used to things changes in flight
- Able to move at pace
Skills in order of priority:
- Proven UX Designer
- Proven track record in large scale Ecommerce environments
- Responsive design
- UCD Design
- Design based on user requirements and make the design work with the customer in mind rather than design based on business requirements
- Able to work at fast pace
- Able to work autonomously
- Good comms skills