Montash have been engaged by a Leading Travel Company to source a UX Designer for a 2 month rolling contract, based at their head office in Luton.
They require a UX Designer to work on making changes to the existing website and requirements, and enhancing the existing functionality.
This could include new content, new functionality and amendments. Please note that the role is not to involve strategic work. It will be very hands on and delivery focused, involved in UX Interaction Design.
- You have experience of working in a commercial environment
- You have strong communication, collaboration, stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Pragmatic approach that takes into account project deadlines and technical constraints
- You have a portfolio that includes designs for responsive websites and demonstrates experience in interaction design and attention to detail
- You are passionate about UCD and creating high quality user experiences
- You champion the end user and you love to make the complex simple
- You facilitate dialogue around end-user requirements and business requirements
- You are a motivated individual, eager to share with colleagues and stakeholders
- You are experienced in creating UX deliverables: wireframes, functional specs, user journeys, flows, etc
- You will have experience of providing solutions for a B2B environment