Role: User Experience Researcher / UX Researcher
Salary: £60-70K + bens
Skills: UX Design, UX Researcher, Research, A/B Testing, Product Design
Our client seeks a senior User Experience Researcher that will answer the most challenging questions we face in designing our digital products. In this role, you will reveal what our users need from our products by using a variety of research methodologies. You will explore the behaviors and motivations of our users and inspire change at all stages of product development by delivering exciting oral, written and visual presentations about our findings. Most importantly, your job as a researcher is to help the UX team understand what would make our users' experience feel more intuitive, accessible and delightful.
As a part of the User Experience team in the Companies Business Platforms Group, you will:
- Collect and analyses user behavior through data analysis, online experiments (A/B testing), lab studies, and surveys.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Provide in-depth research insights and communicate the most relevant industry and competitive insights to stakeholders in all departments.
- Help frontend colleagues prioritize and refine their projects by providing the user perspective.
- Work with a personal toolkit composed of a variety of methods, including, but not limited to, one-on-one usability tests, user interviews, surveys, and data analysis.
- Travel occasionally across Europe/N. America to conduct research.
- Work closely with an international team of UX & Visual designers, Product Managers and developers.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Visual Communications, Design, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- ±5 years of relevant work experience, including experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
- Deep understanding of user-centered and data driven design methodology
- Strong background in product design and/or product management
- Broad experience of qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods
- Excellent working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation, presentation and collaboration skills
If you possess the above and have excellent communication skills both verbal and written apply NOW!!!