Role: UX/UI Designer
Salary: £55-70K + bens
Skills: Product Design, UI, UX,
Our client are looking for a talented, ambitious and detail-oriented Product Designer to help them build out the next generation of their flagship platform. This is a 50/50 split role beween UX and UI.
UI developer is also a good background to come from as u will understand how UI's are built and can work closely with the frontend team but they need someone who has the whole design spectrum from ideation to prototyping.
As a Product Designer, you will:
- Work closely with product and customer teams to translate (and help define) requirements
- Work on features from ideation through to launch and maintenance
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Develop and promote the design system
- Support engineering and QA teams in shipping ideas
- Self-starter, ability to own projects and work with minimal supervision
- Experience in building and shipping applications/software
- Comfortable sketching out ideas, producing high-fidelity wireframes and building prototypes
- Have a structure approached to problem solving and product design
- An extensive portfolio showcasing your UI and UX design skills
- Strong advocate of component driven design
If you possess the above and have excellent communication skills apply NOW!!!