My client, an innovative retail start up with a focus on eyewear are looking for an ambitious designer who can shape the future of the brand and create the best digital experience for them!
- Creating rich and frictionless experiences online, for e-commerce and engaging content
- Conduct customer research and testing
- Interaction and visual design
- Prototyping of concepts
- Reviewing and using customer feedback and data
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows
- Work with business owners to understand objectives and desired outcomes
- Collaborate with Art Directors
- Work with the developers to deliver the experience
- Work with teams responsible for conversion funnels
- 3+ years' experience of UX and UI design and can share a portfolio of work that you are proud of or have learned from
- Designed and iterated websites - site maps, wireframes, user flows and storyboards
- Experience with human-centred design desirable
- Worked in agile / scrum environment
- Phenomenal Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Sketch skills. Zeplin.io a plus,
- Has carried out customer research and interviews
- Have a degree (or similar qualification) in Interaction Design or Digital Design
- Will have worked in the retail sector, fashion is desirable but not mandatory.
This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of something great - please get in touch asap.