Voice Services Manager - VOIP - Network Engineering - Operations - Legacy Voice Systems - London
Voice Services Manager - VOIP - Network Engineering - Operations - Legacy Voice Systems - London required to work in a busy, professional environment for a large organisation on a permanent basis.
Montash are retained to work with one of the UK's leading companies who are looking for an experienced Voice Services Manager to join a large established organisation.
Salary Range = £65,000 - £75,000 per Annum + Benefits.
- This is an operations engineering management role looking for someone to provide management and technical leadership, coordinating the workload of a team that performs support, configuration and second-line diagnostics in a variety of technology areas covering software, hardware and applications supporting voice services.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for lifecycle management, capacity management of the Voice Platforms and working with relevant teams to support the end of life of services.
- To look after the Voice Service Strategy and Readiness Planning, Service Management Support and Readiness, Vendor/Partner Problem Rep & Mgt. and Voice service Problem Management.
- A major part of this role is the management and coordination of third-party vendor support to facilitate seamless service introduction of new services and to maintain and optimise on-going operations in a cost effective manner.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, numerical/analytical expertise and demonstrable experience in documentation and procedure development
- At least ten year experience in voice communications network engineering either in the mobile sector, satellite operator or internet service provider with significant experience in vendor management
- A strong background in Legacy Voice Systems, good knowledge of IP Voice systems, some knowledge of IP systems, Routing and switching of Voice systems.
- A background in design and management of terrestrial third or fourth generation mobile telecommunication voice core networks.
- A track-history in network operations and support for high-availability/mission-critical services
- A history of lead roles in systems engineering design, support and engineering project management
- Degree level/post-graduate in Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, Computing Science or related discipline.
- background in voice over IP
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of IP Core network.
- Experience for running Voice services over Satellite network like VSAT and other networks.
- Knowledge of Legal Intercept Systems.