Job Title: VP of Frontend Engineering
Salary: available upon application
You will be tasked with leading the FE development aspects of my clients multifaceted platform that enables company's development teams to rapidly speed up their app development capability using the latest microservice architecture. Due to the nature of my client's product you will get the opportunity to develop a range of complex solutions for a variety of different industries such as IoT, data, workforce management and organisational management to name but a few.
As the VP of Frontend Engineering you will manage the software development team through the full lifecycle for my clients current and future applications. The core focus will be on modern Angular (5+), Redux and SASS; however, anyone with a strong background in React will also be considered. As this is a leadership position you would be expected to also have an understanding of backend technologies such as: Python and Django as well as knowledge of working in a Kubernetes/Docker environment.
- Fluent in Angular/Typescript, ECMAScript 6+, HTML5 and CSS/SASS (or React)
- Previous experience in consuming Restful API with NgRx (Redux for Angular)
- Experienced with agile project management methods (Scrum) and how to integrate good design principles into iterative development approach
- Preferably familiar with Test-driven development (TDD) with Jasmine and Karma for Angular applications
- Preferably familiar with Service workers and Progressive web applications (PWA)
- Familiar with standard continuous integration, build and testing tools and other modern DevOps and deployment strategies
- Knowledge of Python and Django
- Understanding of working in a Kubernetes/Docker environment
- Leadership experience in a tech start up environment
- Manage the team to enhance and develop new user interfaces for existing applications and help extend the frameworks to adapt to future use cases
- Heavily involved with the company's ongoing recruitment strategy. Conducting interviews, employee performance reviews etc
If you are interested in being considered for the aforementioned VP of Frontend Engineering vacancy then please do submit an application.