Warehouse Management System Manager
Currently I am working with a Global E-commerce enterprise undergoing a large IT Transformation. To support their growth throughout Europe they are seeking an experienced Warehouse Management System Manager that will own all warehouses within any site campus.
You will be working closely with the business and acting as the main point of contact for all site users. This will be a Greenfield project where you will have extensive influence in the strategy and implementation of all WMS systems.
Objective of this position: This is a European management position responsible for managing a team providing WMS support, analysis, etc. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and:
- Possess strong organizational and coordination skills
- Have a cooperative approach to issue resolution
- Direct all system configuration /
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven experience working with various WMS applications, including Manhattan Associates, JDA/ Redprairie WMS and LMS Applications
- Ability to manage multiple business requirements and priorities from various business organizations
- Ability to manage a team of technical analysts focused on addressing WMS support issues required by operations
Essential Technical Skills:
- 3-6 years of experience working with warehouse management system
- 3+ years of experience in a customer support/help centre role
- Good technical understanding on software development and system integration
- Support of local WMS / TMS / WCS / LMS
- Experience in supply chain management, warehousing and distribution
- Manhattan WMOS, SAP eWM, MOVE, and Exeter WMS experience is highly preferred
- Extensive experience in Retail or FMCG
- Desktop tools such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Prior staff management experience
Essential Analytical Skills
- Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Must have the ability to effectively supervise, recruit, hire and train new WMS application analyst resources
- Must be able to efficiently manage the service delivery process
- Must have the desire to re-skill service delivery resources to meet changing business requirements
- Ability to effectively work in a team where other team members may be located throughout Europe
- Self-starter with the ability to independently resolve issues and deliver results
- Participates in budgeting and capital equipment processes and quality improvement activities for the organization
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.