Web Analyst - The Netherlands, Amsterdam - 6 Month Contract
Montash are working with one of the most innovative companies in the world, to secure a Web Analyst to be based in Amsterdam on a freelance contract basis.
The Role: Web Analyst
As the Web Analyst, you will perform deep analysis of website generated data, and be responsible for website-search KPI management and creation, and analysis against performance.
You will be expected to take a leading and proactive view in advising and setting the right KPIs and targets, and as an experienced Web Analyst you will have been working within leading global brands in both B2B and B2C environments, therefore be able to turn data into insights to all relevant stakeholders, along with tracking and implementing improvements to existing strategies.
You will also be working as an analyst in a growth hacking position where you will have the flexibility to use available tools such as process mining, clickstream tool, surveys etc… to do predictive analytics and provide perceptions and hypotheses, to help generate ideas for upgrading both standing web platforms & running campaigns.
Experience required to succeed in this position as a Web Analyst:
- Proven track record as a business analyst or web analyst in a campaign optimization context
- Ideally have worked in both B2B and B2C combined environments
- Experience working with tools such as Adobe Analytics / Ad-hoc / Amazon Vendor Central / DoubleClick / AdWords is highly advantageous
- Technically-minded and an outstanding communicator as you transform complex charts of online data into treasured information
- Able to translate numerical data into business insights and present this to a varied audience including managers and senior stakeholders
- Knowledge and a keen interest about up-to-date web analytics software, qualitative analysis tools, web developments & search engine rules
If you have the relevant skills and experience as a Web Analyst, please apply with your most recent CV.
Key Words: Web Analyst / Data / Websites / Analytics / Search Engine / Campaign Optimization Context / Adobe