An exciting opportunity within our clients ecommerce division has just been created for someone who can assist with and help to shape the company's ecommerce strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in web development and web analytics, and thrive on data to help make business decisions.
The Analytics Implementation Analyst will be integral to the continual development of the company's analytics strategy and data driven approach across its digital estate, including UK, international and mobile optimised websites & in-store kiosks.
You will also;
- You will be responsible for the constant development and testing of data capture of our web analytics platform, as well as manage ad-hoc technical integration projects with other tools such as digital marketing platforms etc.
- Lead the development of web analytics implementation and enhancement across the company's digital estate using tag management technologies.
- Develop and improve custom reporting solutions that integrate information from multiple sources.
- Advise third parties of best practice approach for implementation of web analytics and tag management tracking requirements across multiple platforms.
- Participate in meetings to assess analytics and user requirements and work with analysts and other key stakeholders to ascertain the reporting requirements
- Assess and develop tagging specifications to maximise reporting capabilities.
- Carry out QA testing of implementation to ensure the correct data is being forwarded to the analytics tools.
- Work together with the Analytics Implementation Manager for the constant improvement of analytics reporting capabilities.
Technical Skills and Experience
- Understanding of web analytics implementation (page tagging, testing, quality assurance)
- Working knowledge of Tag Management systems (Tealium, Google Tag Manager, Ensighten etc.)
- Knowledge of PHP, SQL, R, Python or any similar technology is a plus
- Experience in web analytics implementation solutions such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, WebTrends etc would be beneficial.
If you possess the above and have super communication skills both written and verbal apply NOW!!!