Web Applications Developer required. A Web Applications Developer is required to join one of Montash's clients, who are a leader in the insurance world, in Sussex on an initial three month contract. The Web Applications Developer will sit within an established mixed development team made up of a mixed blend of Developers and DevOps people.
The Web Applications Developer will be working with a talented team of designers, analysts, content managers and UX specialists to make a real difference to customers and to innovate our industry to new heights with cutting edge technologies and user-first methodologies. The Web Applications Developer will have a desire to work within an Agile development team using Scrum or Kanban.
The Web Applications Developer will be tasked with carrying out web development offerings and the delivery of new digital products and commercial lines. The Web Applications Developer will have an inbuilt need to build clean, well-tested and maintainable web applications and have a passion for working with the newest technologies, and for prototyping your ideas for others to see.
The Web Applications Developer will have the following skills/experience:
- Strong web development background with a strong portfolio of Python web apps
- Strong Back End developer background with understanding of the development cycle
- Experienced in technologies: Python, Django
- An innate understanding of user interfaces and user experience design
It would be nice for the Web Applications Developer to have:
- Great analytical abilities
- Self-starter with proven experience of being able to pick up a project and run with it
If you are a good fit for this please apply ASAP as this position is urgent.