Web Developer - 6 Month Contract - £400 - £550
My client are looking for an experienced and talented Web Developer to join the European web team, based in Reading. With excellent development experience and a solid understanding of the latest trends and technologies.
This role requires someone who can demonstrate confidence, provide technical direction and guidance to other developers in the team, while aspiring to learn and develop new skills and stay ahead of the curve. The candidate will also be an excellent team player, a strong communicator / negotiator with solid presentation skills, and a decision-maker, able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- End-to-end project management - think, plan, develop, test, deploy, maintain.
- The development of secure, professional and stable applications used by millions of users.
- Staying ahead of the curve on latest digital technology trends.
- Providing technical direction and guidance to the team.
- Making recommendations to the organisation as a whole.
- Delivering solutions that enrich customer experience and move the needle for the company.
- Good knowledge of Drupal.
- Experience with Responsive Design.
- Significant front-end development experience, with creative flair and great attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills.
- Working knowledge of development tools (Git, SVN etc.).
- Basic understanding of backend technologies, such as PHP, MySQL/PostgreSQL, Python.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English (other languages a plus).
Web developer / Development / Drupal / PHP / Java / HTML / CSS / Software / Drupal / CSS