Our client is a FTSE 250 enterprise with a revenue of £3.6billion that is going through a large transformation and as such is an exciting time to join the business. They have a 20/20 vision where they are looking to double their personnel by 2020.
The Senior Web Developer must be a full stack developer with front end web development specialisation.
- Web development (MVC, ASP.NET, Knockout/Angular2)
- Extensive experience in C#.NET
- Object oriented software design experience
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server
- Broad knowledge of XML, SOAP, WCF, windows services
- To work with a key area of the business to prioritise, plan and deliver IT related change
- Ensure delivery plans are in line with project plans
- Effectively allocate resource to achieve the most successful outcomes for the business
- To take a proactive role in reviewing team processes, tools and technology to ensure optimum delivery capability
- Create design and technical specifications for system amendments / enhancements
- Code system amendments / enhancements as per specifications (modules / user interface / reports / web services / windows services)
- Test system amendments / enhancements made by self and others
- Documenting of system amendments / enhancements
- Database design / administration in relation to system amendments / enhancements
- Periodical review and enhancement of departmental software development processes
If this Web Developer role is of interest, then please respond with an up to date CV.