Web Developer: Mendix, Java, C# - London - £56,000 + bonus + benefits
Our client a Global Financial Services organisation with a revenue of over $37 billion are actively seeking a Digital Technical Lead to join their Digital team based in Central London.
Our client is currently undergoing a large digital transformation and are looking for a Digital Technical Lead with experience in implementing corporate custom software applications and system architecture design within enterprise environments.
The Technical lead will also act as a mentor for all developers and would suit someone from a development background who has worked in a lead capacity previously.
- Have experience in the design and programming of software from its inception, including UI design
- Object oriented design experience
- Experience working with and leading in Agile Scrum
- Mendix knowledge is highly desirable
- Java / C# and SQL development experience
- Manage and enhance key functional and technical areas within the development team both technically and process improvements
- Working with other functional teams ensuring right governance and guidance is provided to the team members and stakeholders
- Provide necessary solution and architecture recommendations and assess deliverables from the project
- Be responsible for the timely deliverables (including code, configuration, documentation, controls etc.) from the projects
- Actively participate and contribute into the Technical Design ensuring project is implemented in the agreed direction and with the scalability and end-to-end solution with best practices in mind.
- Build and maintain relations with senior stakeholders throughout the IT organisation
- Be the main vendor technical contact
- Actively participate and contribute into the Technical Design Authority governance
If this Web Developer role is of interest, then please apply with an up to date CV.