Web development manager
Job titles: Web Development Manager , Development Manager, IT Solutions, Web Development Delivery Lead.
Key Skills: Web Development, Technical Leadership, Team Management, Delivery, Project Delivery, Software Solutions, Online Sales, Communication, Stakeholder Engagement, Business Change,
An opportunity to join one of the world's leading leisure travel groups with a multitude of brands. This role would help ensure the delivery of programmes of work collaborating with the programme and project managers. The ideal candidate will have leisure or travel experience and have worked in a complex organisation where they have helped ensure delivery to time, budget and quality of work.
- Technical leadership and guidance of the software development team.
- Implement best practise and adhere to organisational standards
- Co-ordinate and manage third party vendor relationships and off shore employees as well as immediate team, SMEs and senior stakeholders.
- Work alongside project and programme managers to ensure delivery of £ multi million programmes.
- Engage stakeholders and manage their expectations.
- Previous experience working in high-performance, enterprise applications at scale, leading and managing teams on complex software projects.
- Have previously been held accountable for the efficient, quality and effective implementation of a component or roadmap.
- Experience of implementing industry best practise.
- Superb communication and stakeholder engagement background, work in collaboration with Project Managers, portfolio management, architecture, solution design, delivery and support teams.
- Previous experience in a retail or customer-centric environment, working to deadlines.
The opportunity presented would offer the right candidate a generous salary package as well as a dynamic company culture and perks which would improve your work-life balance.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any further questions and to progress your application.