As DevOps Engineer you are involved in all aspects of building, deploying and running the applications and infrastructure
- You work on the full technology stack within a cross-functional product team following agile methodologies
- You troubleshoot and resolve production issues and make sure your team's services get the right level of monitoring to detect issues before your customers do
- You automate all aspects of building, configuring and deploying your team's software
- You plan and automate load- and performance tests and work with our test engineers on the continuous integration setups
- You continuously optimize you team's services from the infrastructure up to the application level
- You advance the state of the art by participating in a company wide expert group of DevOps and System Engineers
Bonus points if you...
- … have German language skills.
- … have hands-on experience running 24/7 HA web infrastructures.
- … have already worked with several of the following technologies: nodejs, akka, elasticsearch, logstash, mongodb, rabbitmq, Docker, F5, Xen, VMWare, AWS, Chef