My client, a Global Payments giant are looking for a WebLogic Engineer on a PERMANENT basis to join their team.
Through acquisition, they now have global reach and use WebLogic as well as WebSphere MQ, Tivoli, Swift so there is an opportunity to broaden or utilise your current messaging skillset. It is also worth noting members within this team are quick to progress into Architecture positions and have the opportunity to mentor and grow the team working closely with the Middleware Manager.
- This role will include liaisons with other technical teams under I.T Infrastructure & Networks such as Unix Services, Database Services, Application Support and Capacity as well as liaison with Service Operations and Service Delivery will be required.
- Deliver an outstanding level of Middleware Administration support across all live payment systems, ensuring systems meet or exceed their SLAs;
- Deliver, to demanding timescales, project work including the build or enhancement of Middleware Environments Implement and test Middleware installs and upgrades.;
- Provide strategy guidance and deliver future Middleware solutions. Provide technical design in the delivery of infrastructure and development projects. Perform and coordinate advanced Middleware troubleshooting, analysis and performance monitoring with other technical departments
- Oracle WebLogic;
- Apache HTTP Server Administration;
- Troubleshooting Middleware Environments;
- Unix - Solaris preferred;
- Shell Scripting;
- Above mentioned tool set in a J2EE environment.
Please get in touch as soon as possible.