Montash have been engaged with a global retail client in order to source and secure a Junior Windows Engineer.
- Building, loading and configuring Windows workstations and servers with various Microsoft operating systems
- 1st/2nd level support for all desktop related issues
- Diagnostics and testing
- Wide knowledge of IT Infrastructure including Windows O/S, Servers, Network & Databases
- Manage the exchange mail platform
- Implementing new internal systems
- Providing technical support and administration of Microsoft Windows servers, including web servers, databases, domain controllers, print and mail servers
- A degree in a computing-related field
- Experience in IT support/engineering role
- Knowledge of the most recent Microsoft operating systems
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft applications including Outlook and Office
Please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.
Key words: junior windows engineer / 1st line support / 2nd line supports / Microsoft Office / graduate