Windows Infrastructure Architect - London - Up to £90,000
Our client a leading digital consultancy spanning 13 different countries, are actively seeking an experienced Infrastructure Architect to join them on a permanent basis.
Candidates must be flexible to travel UK wide.
This unique role allows you to carry out work at architecture level while still working hands-on to deliver solutions. You will be responsible for architecting, building, maintaining and improving the infrastructure and operational aspects of the project, including continuous integration/deployment environments.
We'll be looking to see good experience and awareness across some of the following areas:
- Experience in a client facing role and comfortable leading when needed
- Experience in both designing and delivering the infrastructure architecture
- Infrastructure - Cloud, Physical, Virtualized, Containerised
- Cloud Providers - AWS, Azure, GCP, UK Cloud
- Windows Server - Active Directory, SCOM, etc
- Container Tech (Windows Containers, Docker)
- Powershell, DSC, Psake, AWS Powershell, Azure Powershell
- Azure Resource Manager
- Amazon Cloud Formation
- Agile and Lean methodologies.
- Building deployment pipelines using CI/CD tools. (TFS, VSTS, TeamCity, Octopus, ... )
- Networking principles and practices, e.g. Security Groups, VLANS, Firewalls, TCP/IP.
- Monitoring, metrics, and logging (Cloudwatch, ELK, ..)
- OS Tuning and Management
- Web Technologies - IIS, ASP.NET, ASP.Net Core
- Content Management Systems (Sitecore, epiServer)
- Vulnerability/threat assessment and management.
- Databases - SQL Server
- Hardware and Data Centres - not all projects are cloud based.
Windows Infrastructure Architect- London - Up to £90,000