Self-Organising Network Engineer (SON)- 6 Month Contract
My client is a globally known Telecommunications Company based in Ireland and are looking for a Self-Organising Network Engineer (SON).
The Self-Organising Network Engineer (SON) will be have responsibilities in:
- Outline and document new SON system requirements
- Perform system analysis and design of SON use cases for GSM, UMTS, LTE, LTE-Advanced
- Characterize behaviour of SON Modules in lab and live network environments
- Specify and implement simulation models and software prototypes of SON use cases
- Analyse large data sets to identify opportunities for further improvement of SON capabilities
- Write technical documents and papers specifying technical requirements, solutions and product goals
- Author and present customer-facing presentations and written technical materials
The Self-Organising Network Engineer (SON) must have experience in:
- Radio network planning, troubleshooting and optimization of UMTS or LTE networks.
- Radio propagation planning, optimization of coverage and capacity, KPIs analysis, tuning of RAN configuration parameters, etc.
- Mechanisms and algorithms of SON features, such as ANR, CCO, etc.
- RF planning and optimization tools, drive test measurement tools, and service assurance tools.
- One of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, Python, Matlab
- Masters or PhD degree
Ireland / Self-Organising Network engineer / (SON) / Radio Network Planning / UMTS / LTE Networks / Algorithms / RF Planning / Telecommunications