We have a fantastic opportunity for a Workday Functional Analyst to aid a large financial organisation to deliver Workday from POC and inception through to delivery.
- Have a good understanding of the Workday end to end processes
- Provide guidance and identify gaps in the data.
- Understand the impacts of any changes to Workday processes, ensuring the appropriate parties are advised.
- Proactively identify and /or correct errors in Workday business processes, employee data or data configuration.
- Support the design of integrations of Workday.
- Participate in all phases of system and integration testing, as required, including creation of test scenarios, performing functional tests, support of users during testers and defect resolution.
- Support in the validation of processes documentation, including Work Instructions.
- Experience in communicating with all levels of the organisation is paramount.
Applicants must be IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Please email me your CV for screening email@example.com