Montash are looking for an experienced Workday Test Manager to assist on a global HR transformation programme for a key client in Switzerland.
This will be a 6-month remote contract beginning in December, in which you will design and execute test approach during implementation in global locations.
Your role will be: -
- To develop a comprehensive test strategy for the ongoing Workday deployment
- Plan and coordinate test phases in co-operation with relevant stakeholders
- Oversee the development of test scenarios and scripts, ensuring that the scenarios are relevant, easy to follow and outcomes are clearly defined
- Further responsibilities relating to the maintenance of internal test system
You will need: -
- Minimum 5 years' test management experience in global implementations, including at least one Workday implementation project
- Hands-on, able to write and execute missing test scenarios for system as well as E2E test
- Knowledge of test management tool Jira
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills