If you are searching for your next Cloud Architect or Engineer job role, look no further than Montash. We showcase the latest permanent and contract roles in the UK and Europe. If there are no jobs currently listed, you can upload your CV and we will be in touch with the latest suitable roles.
For further information on Cloud Architect and Cloud Engineer roles, explore the information below. We include information covering roles and responsibilities, average salaries and candidate profiles.
If you would like more information or help with your job search, speak to one of our Cloud recruitment specialists today.
Cloud Architects are responsible for developing the cloud system plan. They must work to understand what the client needs and develop a system that meets their requirements. A Cloud Architect is responsible for the transferring of data to cloud-based services, maintaining these services, creating operating procedures and identifying and correcting problems as they arise.
A Cloud Engineer is responsible for all areas of a cloud-based system, from making sure architects have designed effective cloud-based servers to developing goals for system improvements. Much like a Cloud Architect, a Cloud Engineer will work to ensure the systems meet the client’s requirements.
AWS Cloud Engineer - Luton
The cloud engineer will work on their cloud platform, shared services for AWS. The migration of their websites to AWS has been delivered, and this role will be working on the backlog of around 100 activities to be completed.
The solution is using terraform as the security access and control model, and it is imperative that the AWS Cloud Engineer has Terraform Skills.
- Maturing the ability to create accounts
- Managing costs
- Automating activities for access control elements
- Experience of networks, security, load balancers and DNS
- Great knowledge and experience working with AWS and either an Architect Associate or SysOps Associate certification
- Understand HA, Autoscaling and Self Healing methods for enterprise web platforms
- Experience using and build pipelines using Jenkins
- Experience using Hashicorp suite including Terraform, Packer, Vagrant and Vault
- Experience of monitoring tools such as Dynatrace or Datadog
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of Agile development workflows