Looking for your next database role? Montash collect together the latest contract and permanent roles across the UK and Europe for you to find your ideal job. Explore the latest roles below including Data Engineer and SQL roles. If there are not currently any database jobs available, simply submit your CV to Montash and we will notify you as soon as a suitable job is online.
For information on roles and responsibilities, candidate profiles and average salaries, explore the information below. If you would like to speak to one of our recruitment specialists, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Data Engineer Jobs
A successful data engineer will be responsible for optimising and expanding our client’s data pipeline architecture as well as implementing efficiencies in data flow and collection. They would also be expected to build systems from the ground up and be on hand to support software developers, database architects and analysts to extract the most value from data systems and implement efficiencies across the board.
SQL Developer Jobs
SQL developers are responsible for the management and development of SQL databases and for writing applications to interface with these databases. A successful SQL developer will be expected to develop high quality database solutions, work with T-SQL, build and adhere to useful reporting deliverables, develop procedures for data migration and much more.
Database Developer – Brussels, Belgium
Montash have just secured a partnership with one of Europe's leading development houses for a large-scale programme which will see them bringing in over 20 contract resources before Xmas this year and more headcount next. To apply for any of these roles you MUST be an EU citizen and able to commit to a minimum of 12 months.
You will be expected to participate in multilingual meetings and collaborate with multilingual teams.
- Ability to understand, speak and write French and English (C1/C2)
- Design, implementation and maintenance of database layer of multi-tiers applications
- Data analysis, data modelling - Development and maintenance of database stored procedures/packages
- Database configuration and optimisation AND database integration with applications
- Execution of database test programs
- Define and integrate of database components - physical database design
- Writing of technical documentation
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the database
- Participation in meetings with project teams
- Vast experience of ORACLE 11g (advanced features for developers and administration) and SQL & PL/SQL (development and tuning)
- Knowledge of TOAD for Oracle and its advanced features (debugging, profiling, etc.).
- Good knowledge of UNIX-like shell, data modelling techniques (e.g. ERD) and tools (Oracle*Designer) and UML and RUP and application development environments
- Design and development of web and multi-tier web applications
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments