Explore current vacancies in Cloud Security online with Montash. We’ll help you find your next role, whether permanent or contract, in the UK or overseas.
If we don’t have any vacancies online at the moment, upload your CV and we’ll notify you as soon as new Cloud Security jobs are available, carefully matching your experience to a suitable employer. Further information about Cloud Security jobs can be found below, including roles and responsibilities, average salaries and candidate profiles.
Contact us today to speak to one of our Infosec recruitment specialists – we’ll help you take the next step in your career.
Cloud Security Architect
A cloud security architect’s role involves working with other team members to collaborate, design, develop and build security architectures for a variety of cloud-based systems within different cloud providers. You will be expected to develop standards, assess risk and provide appropriate solutions that allow integration with other environments.
Cloud Security Engineer
As a cloud security engineer, you will be responsible for working with the DevSecOps team for the design and development of security solutions for your client. You will also be responsible for identifying areas for security improvements, deploying and maintaining these improvements moving forward.
Cloud Security Architect - London
You will work closely with IT Security (CISO), cloud platform, application and infrastructure teams to advise across a broad range of cloud security areas. You will also work with the DevSecOps engineers to help evolve the cloud platform security and compliance automation, CI/CD, monitoring, alerting and forensic solutions.
They will also have knowledge of Cloud Computing technologies, integrating 3rd party monitoring tools, encryption tools and best practices, and forensics.
In addition, they'd be required to perform security risk assessments and deploy Cloud/Virtualization solutions. They should possess strong analytical skills in order to assess security vulnerabilities and design security solutions.
- Work closely with application teams migrating and building new applications onto AWS cloud platform to assess solutions IT security risk and mitigation approaches
- Collaborate with the cloud platform development and design teams to ensure platform features and solutions IT security risk is assessed and mitigation approaches provided
- Represent CISO on technical design governance bodies
- Working with the DevSecOps engineers to build innovative security, forensics and compliance automation solutions
- Manage security domains within the overall cloud platform
- Lead and drive outcomes across the cloud programme and with our internal customers
- Contribute to a security roadmap for developing the platform security related solutions
- Provide cloud security consulting services and expertise across the business and IT.