Seeking your next SAP BI role? Explore the latest contract and permanent roles with Montash. Whether you’re looking for a role in the UK or further afield, we can help. Upload your CV today to stay informed of the latest SAP BI jobs and when and where they appear.
If you’re looking for more information about SAP BI roles, average salaries and sample candidate profiles, please explore below. If you would like further support finding your perfect role in SAP BI, please speak to one of our SAP recruitment specialists today.
SAP BI Consultant
The role of a SAP BI Consultant is to provide technical design, configuration, implementation and support for SAP BI applications. You will be expected to make recommendations, review processes and test your proposed solutions. Part of the support process may entail you training users on BI reporting and analytics, therefore good interpersonal skills are necessary.
SAP BI Consultant - London, UK
We are currently working with a leading end user client who has a fantastic contract opportunity for a SAP BI Consultant to join their organisation.
As a SAP BI Consultant you will be responsible for all aspects of design of comprehensive BI solutions, translating complex requirements into optimal BI designs. In addition, you will be documenting and reviewing business processes, recommendations, requirements, specifications, test scripts and training materials related to proposed solutions.
You will work with scrum teams to design, configure, develop, enhance, test, deploy and support BI solutions. You will also be establishing training plans and training users on BI reporting and analytics.
- A strong background within SAP BI.
- Implemented multiple SAP BI solutions - ideally in a multinational company but not essential.
- Strong business process analysis skills.
- Solid background in SAP Netweaver BI 7.x technology including Business Content, Extractors, InfoObjects, InfoPackages, Transformations, Data Transfer Processes, InfoProviders (DSO's, InfoCubes, and MultiProviders), Update Rules and Process Chains.
- Experience with SAP HANA Studio and/or SAP BW on HANA preferred
“Montash qualifies itself beyond its competitors for Boehringer Ingelheim by the level of understanding of our needs. Montash differentiates itself by the level of screening and referencing it performs in selecting suitable personnel for our projects. Effectively this results in a faster satisfying of our requests and a faster readiness for staffing projects for execution on our side. It is a pleasure to work with Montash as the team reacts quicker than competitors in better quality.”
- Head of Global Business Services Process Management